It's been 2 weeks and 1 day (15 days) after release and a fair bit has changed. With February coming to an end I figured its time to update you all, yet again.
Following from the last update on the 2nd of February. This is what has changed and what is to come.
(Last update: http://evoball.net/index.php?threads/pre-release-update.19/)
"Alright, stop with this talking nonsense and tell me some facts".
Ok, well. Since the 2nd of February you will find that all of the below have been added.
- Players points are countedYou can now earn points (to help with player ranking and earn rewards at the end of the month) from competitive pitches. Which can be found on slot 6 of your hot-bar.
- Players now have 'Player Value'You are now worth a certain amount of money on the server, this is defined by how well you do in matches. A little hint. The amount of goals you score, Matches you play, Matches you win and shots you smash into your own net all count towards it!
- Ranking system (90% done)Depending on the amount of points you have, will depend on the rank you hold. Post soon to come out about this
- BoostsEvoBall now has buy-able boosts that affect how much money and how much player value you receive after a match. There are currently 4 types, 5%, 10%, 25% and 50% all of which boost money and PV by its percentage. These can be bought in our shop (http://shop.evoball.net/) or are given out as daily rewards by Mossy at spawn!
- Leaderboards"Hm, that doesn't seem like a huge amount. Why is that?"EvoBall now has yet another feature to increase competitiveness onto the server. Leaderboards. The current leaderboards are all-time and shows the top 5 current most expensive player, has scored the most goals, played the most matches and how many they have won on the server.
Due to the server being released and having the server open to a larger amount of players on it, it became a lot easier to find bugs. These bugs then got reported and had to be fixed. As can be expected these take time to work out and eventually have the code corrected so the feature works. Because of this there was less time in creating new features for EvoBall!
I could list all of these fixes but it would make this post a bit bigger than I would like. Instead you can go to the "Plugin_Changes" channel on our discord: https://discord.gg/5RFcX34
"Alright, nice! Whats to come then?"
Great, now this is where things get exciting, i'll mention a few that are on their way very soon. But none that will arrive in the slightly further future. Because well... It's too early for that kind of hype...
All soon to come!
- Fully working ranking system (dig at myself)
- Training pitches
- Whole server boosts
- Competitive Leagues INFORMATION: http://evoball.net/index.php?threads/efl-season-1-managers.28/
- MORE leaderboards! (Weekly and monthly)
Thanks for reading,
Evoball's Twitter: https://twitter.com/EvoBall
David's Twitter: https://twitter.com/NavyLP
Matt's Twitter: https://twitter.com/mattnrow